Friday, August 17, 2007

another blog

i mentioned i'd start another blog tracking my weight loss success story.

i did the bare minimum, and here's the link: http://shrinkingme-rebecca.blogspot.com/

if that doesn't work, it is www.shrinkingme-rebecca.blogspot.com

i will tweak it and make it better in time. it is a busy day today. just got done taking stella to the vet, saying good bye to my godsend of a mother, who's been with me since the day before my surgery, and making an appointment to see my primary care physician - for what we think is THRUSH. - my mouth/teeth/gum pain.

so...you'll have to deal with the dull blog for now. ;)

talk to you later!

1 comment:

WanderingGirl said...

Ewwww, thrush is pretty common with big doses of antibiotics. Ouch. Hope you're still feeling well otherwise, though!