1) Who is your favorite country singer? Emmylou Harris or Lyle Lovett. I think Emmylou a bit more.
2) Wait, what were we talking about? uhrm, memes??
3) How do you feel about your neighbors? well, jim and carol to our right are great. older retired couple. they are sweet, funny, keep to themselves, travel a lot, and keep their home immaculately clean and neat. on our left, different story. can't stand them. they're retarded. we call them the clampetts. lots of stories about them. butch and darlene and their daughter jaime who is 15 but has the intellect and maturity of a 5 yr old. literally. sad.
4) Have you ever swum naked? If so, will you tell us about it? yes i have! at druidlabs east, as a matter of fact! with cathy, and possibly mike. i know we weren't sober. and i know it was at night in the summertime a couple years ago, and it felt lovely.
5) What's your favorite night spot in Pittsburgh? it no longer exists. a place called Rosebud. they had a great atmosphere, menu, live acts - very diverse, cool crowd, great prices. i think i went at least once a weekend while i lived there.
If you'd like to play, ask me to interview you in the comments. Oh, and here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.