Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Menu Meme

i got this from the lovely emmyrose on her Missississippi Songbird blog:

Appetizer

What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?
pizza rolls or combos cheddar cheese pretzels. I haven’t had either in about 8 months!

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?
I’d bet mine is more than yours!! 10 absolutely.

Salad

Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?monica from friends. Because she cracks me up from her voice to her dancing – in a very similar Lucille Ball manner.

Main Course

Do you shop online? A LOT. Amazon, to jjill.com, to pier 1 etc.

Dessert
Fill in the blank:

I think ___________ should be ___________.

I think I should be an art gallery owner or museum docent.

No comments: