Monday, April 02, 2007

MMMM

day one was TASTY!!!

the quiche cups for breakfast (egg beaters, spinach, green pepper, onion) were tasty - only one change - i have to get muffin cups to make it easier to get them out of the muffin tins. heh!

morning snack? 1 piece of lowfat part skim string mozzarella cheese. mmmmmm.

lunch of grilled chicken breast, romaine lettuce with 2 tsp balsamic, and for dessert, sugarfree raspberry gelatin! oh mmmmm!!

i had some celery sticks for mid-afternoon snack. forgot how much i like the crunch of celery.

dinner was really interesting:
grilled asparagus
tossed salad with cuckes, cherry tomatos
and....grilled TILAPIA (sp?) in lemon, olive oil, garlic, and rosemary.
my GOSH this was TASTY!! i had no idea. i've never had tilapia before.
color me a fan.

and i'm cool with dessert - weight watcher frozen fudge bar. mmmm.


all in all. day one. success!

this may be better/easier than i thought!

6 comments:

bhd said...

Woo hoo! You can do this!

rebecca said...

i'm beginning to believe that!

Anonymous said...

Everything sounded good! I love those quiche cups. Have you ever had Laughing Cow cheese? A wedge is really good on celery (or a little bit of peanut butter).

You can do this!!

The CEO said...

You'll make it happen

newwavegurly said...

Tilapia is actually a really great fish. It's available a lot down here in Florida. I have some in my fridge that I'm making for dinner tonight. I tend to packet cook it so that it stays nice and moist.

Good luck with all of this. If you want to succeed, you will succeed.

rebecca said...

well tilapia is new to me. i REALLY liked it. and SWORDFISH (last night) mmm. yummy.

CEO: not weighing myself until i go to the doctor on the 16th. doesn't matter, though. i feel better.