i have no blog today, so i got this from lynne's little corner of the world. if you want to play along, great!
Rules: Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following…They must be REAL places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question.
Your name: Rebecca
1. Famous Athlete: ??
2. 4 letter word: Roar, Risk
3. Street name: Revere Avenue
4. Color: Red
5. Gifts/presents: Ring
6. Vehicles: red wagon?
7. Tropical Locations: Red Sea?
8. College Majors: Russian
9. Dairy Products: Rocky Road
10. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Racks
11. Boy Name: Robert, Rutger, Rusty
12. Girl Name: Rhoda, Renee, Rhiannon
13. Movie Titles: Reds, Red Dawn,
14. Alcohol: Red wine
15. Occupations: Researcher, Rocket Scientist, Restauranteur
16. Flowers: Rhodedendron
17. Celebrities: Robert Redford, Rita Hayworth
18. Magazines: Redbook
19. U.S. Cities: Rochester, NY
20. Pro Sports Teams: Rams
21. Something Found in a kitchen: Rack
22. Reason for Being Late: Run over, rug burn
23. Something You Throw Away: Rag
24. Things You Shout: Rape!
25. Cartoon Character: Ren (and Stimpy)