Wednesday, December 20, 2006

My First Title: Pictures


yay!!, i think i figured out the problem. and now i have the title's feature enabled. this means i'll probably have to go back and redo all my posts with titles. fun!!

now, i'm going to try uploading a picture. let's see how this works.

YAY!! it worked!! this picture was taken at the party a couple sunday's ago with h's family celebrating his father on the 20th anniversary of his passing. this is his older sister, h himself, and his older brother. his sister so reminds me of my mom. i enjoy his family so much.

also, here's a photo of the shoes from the post for ali the other day.



what do you think?? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay on getting the titles and posting pictures figured out. Links to other blogs aren't hard to do either. Check on your "dashboard" under layout. If you get a chance, maybe you'd like to visit my blog.

The CEO said...

It's working