Monday, March 10, 2008

An Interesting E-mail I received - like a Meme

hey, i got an interesting e-mail, that's like a meme. so i'm going to put it here.

instructions are as follows:

...send it back to ME. But FIRST send a blank one out to all your friends, including me, so we can return the favor to you. Be honest. They're really SCARY to get back. It only takes a few minutes, so just do it!

First send (forward) this survey to everyone you know to see how well he or she knows you.

Second, hit 'reply' and fill this survey out about the person who sent it to you and send it back to them.

Where did we meet?________________________
Take a stab at my middle name?________________
Do I smoke?_______________________________
Color of my eyes?__________________________
Do I have any siblings?__________________
What's one of my favorite things to do?__________________
What's my favorite type of music?______________________
Am I shy or outgoing?____________________________
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?_______________________
Any special talents?_____________________________
How many children do I have?_________________________
If you and I were stranded on a desert island,
what is one thing that I would bring?_____________________________

I can't wait to see the answers...

Please take a sec and fill out and send back!!


---- and you know what? i got it back from 3 friends so far, and not one of them got my eye color correct ;)

5 comments:

Beanie said...

Yeah, but in fairness, I could classify your eye color a couple different ways. They're not blue, though. ;)

This is funny: I've never met you, but I think I could get most of these right. (hug)

Mermaid Melanie said...

starts chanting.. NO more memes! no more memes!

i can probably answer 1/3 of these. I haven't met you in person, but you're eyes are green. your middle name is lily. you don't have any siblings. Radio Paradise. you are a rebel and fairly outgoing. artist. no kids, only 2 (or 3) dogs. Desert Island? pizza. nadd NO you don't smoke.

how did i do?

Mississippi Songbird said...

I'm gonna try. I'll have to think on it..lol
Have a wonderful Day!

Mississippi Songbird said...

I'm gonna try. I'll have to think on it..lol
Have a wonderful Day!

Mississippi Songbird said...

Happy St Patricks Day! bunches of hugs!