1. Black and White or Color; how do you prefer your movies?
depends on the movie. i still think gone with the wind should have been black and white.
2. What is the one single subject that bores you to near-death?
3. MP3s, CDs, Tapes or Records: what is your favorite medium for prerecorded music? records and cds
4. You are handed one first class trip plane ticket to anywhere in the world and ten million dollars cash. All of this is yours provided that you leave and not tell anyone where you are going ever. This includes family, friends, everyone. Would you take the money and ticket and run?
if i wasn't married, yeah. but no.
5. Seriously, what do you consider the world's most pressing issue now?
6. How would you rectify the world's most pressing issue?
7. You are given the chance to go back and change one thing in your life; what would that be? i wouldn't have gained so much weight in my 20's.
8. You are given the chance to go back and change one event in world history, what would that be? holocaust
9. A night at the opera, or a night at the Grand Ole' Opry” which do you choose? OPRY!!
10. What is the one great unsolved crime of all time you'd like to solve? which came first, chicken or the egg. ok, i don't really know.
11. One famous author can come to dinner with you. Who would that be, and what would you serve for the meal? john fowles. we'd discuss the magus at length...and maybe the collector. we'd have bacon wrapped scallops with a dipping sauce for an appetizer, caesar salad, london broil, grilled asparagus, crescent rolls, pino grigio and flame brule for dessert. if i went with my second choice - pat conroy, we'd have KFC, or pizza hut dipping pizza :)
12. You discover that John Lennon was right, that there is no hell below us, and above us there is only sky - what's the first immoral thing you might do to celebrate this fact? nothing.
13. If you could be anywhere in the world as you are answering this, where would that be? SeaSpray Resort, Abacos Bahamas.